Families are made in many different ways, and The Perrone Law Firm is honored to be a part of the process with many loyal clients. Children are one of God’s greatest gifts, and preparing for this amazing journey of adoption is especially exciting. Call us today at (903) 964-1122 to see how we can help you share in the joy of adoption! As part of any adoption journey, an adoptive home study is required. We are pleased to work with Lauren B. Gordon to obtain home studies for our clients.
Christina is contracted directly with the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services to complete adoptions for children under the managing conservatorship of CPS.
- What Types of Adoptions Are There In Texas?
- What Are The Criteria For Potential Adopting Parents That Must Be Met In Hunt, Fannin, and Rockwall Counties?
- What Could Overturn An Adoption In Texas?
- What Are The Legal Benefits To Stepparent Adoption In Texas?
- What Is The Difference Between An Open And Closed Private Adoption In Texas?
Whether you are adopting through a placement agency or a matched private adoption, Christina would be honored to participate in this exciting journey with your family.
Our firm is skilled in the representation of step-parents who desire to adopt their step-children. If necessary, we will include termination of parental rights for the biological parent.
Want to learn more about the costs of adoption?
Call Now To Schedule Your Initial Consultation
Virtual Appointments Available As Needed