What Is Parenting Facilitation?
For some families, conflict continues to create distress beyond the separation or divorce. Problems may arise over many issues that are not explicitly defined in a parenting plan or a court order. When a conflict arises, children often feel caught in the middle. This situation may put them at greater risk for emotional and behavioral problems – e.g. poor school performance, anxiety, uncontrollable anger and depression.
Parenting facilitation is a problem solving service offered to parents raising children between two homes who seek professional assistance in working together to keep their children free from their parents’ conflicts. This is a child centered dispute resolution service. We will work together to assist you in developing and implementing workable parenting plans to reduce or eliminate high conflict situations. Parenting Facilitators in Texas have attended 88 hours of specific training before serving in this role.
Responsibilities Of The Parenting Facilitator
- Works as a neutral and objective party to assist both parents in resolving the conflict in the best interests of the child(ren).
- The Parenting Facilitator coaches, arbitrates and educates as needed.
- The Parenting Facilitator may be called upon as necessary to assist the family with any new conflicts.
- A Parenting Facilitator may also recommend resources and evaluations as she finds that action the best interests of the child(ren).
- The Parenting Facilitator may communicate with any professional, including the parents’ attorneys.
- The Parenting Facilitator has the ability to refer to other sources and evaluations, if needed.
- For the safety of both parties, the Parent Facilitator, and her staff, firearms- concealed or openly carried – are not permitted on the premises.
For more information on the Parent Facilitation Services In Texas State, an initial consultation is your next best step. Get the information you are seeking by calling (903) 964-1122 today.
Call Now To Schedule Your Initial Consultation
Virtual Appointments Available As Needed